`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very hot box bowman chrome

very hot box bowman chrome
So I bought a vending box from my local comic store/card store paid $114 for 4 packs it say 3 autos which is what I got here they are........... ISAN DIAZ #29/499 THEN DAVID HESS #32/99 AND THEN THIS GUY VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR #96/150.....pretty sure it was worth the $114 I spent what are your thoughts
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: very hot box bowman chrome
(09-17-2016, 11:19 AM)bman12 Wrote: So I bought a vending box from my local comic store/card store paid $114 for 4 packs it say 3 autos which is what I got here they are........... ISAN DIAZ #29/499 THEN DAVID HESS #32/99 AND THEN THIS GUY VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR #96/150.....pretty sure it was worth the $114 I spent what are your thoughts
Very nice! Those Vlad Jr's are going for a pretty penny right now. You're looking at 300 at least for that one.

(09-17-2016, 02:39 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Very nice! Those Vlad Jr's are going for a pretty penny right now. You're looking at 300 at least for that one.
That's what I'm hoping for then I can buy more cards lol..Should I have it graded or leave it raw?

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(09-17-2016, 02:52 PM)bman12 Wrote: That's what I'm hoping for then I can buy more cards lol..Should I have it graded or leave it raw?
He's hot right now but by the time you would get it back we would be in the offseason and baseball bottoms out while the other three sports go full swing. I'd would do raw or grade it and hold to see how he does next year. That's the problem with grading, unless you want to shell out a lot more money for faster turnaround people have moved to the next big thing.

If it were me I would just sell raw but I don't prospect.