`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making money from sports cards?

RE: Making money from sports cards?
Thanks for all of your comments! I wasn't looking for a solution or method to get rich off of this stuff. I was more curious about the current thoughts on all of this.

Before buying a hobby box, I'll watch some box breaks on youtube. These guys buy a case every time and then many of the cards go off to people who have put some money down to reserve a spot or team. Is this something any of you have done? Thoughts?

Thanks again!

Case breaks are what you mean and that is a saturated market. You need the equipment necessary to open said cases live on the Internet because no one will take you for your word. So, it's a sizable investment in equipment and not to mention the cases you'll be buying. To get the best prices the you'll have to buy a lot of cases you don't want. They pretty much force you into buying other product in order to get the big names like national treasures and so on. Then you still have to sell all the spots and I break with guys who have been doing this a very long time and it takes a while to fill all those spots. A few breakers can fill in a night, but most cannot.

Buy low sell high. That's it. Buy collections, not cards. Every day someone new is getting out of the hobby or needs money bad and sells really low. Gotta have the time, patience and money to sit on cards a few months to a few years.

(11-06-2017, 01:06 PM)J_Efbomb Wrote: Buy collections, not cards
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]