`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 Crown royale help needed

1997 Crown royale help needed
Ok so I am confused about 2 cards from this set. Crown Royale Silver and Crown Royale Hologold. I do searches for the Silver and I keep getting results that look just like the hologold. So What does each version look like?

RE: 1997 Crown royale help needed
(09-16-2016, 03:23 PM)Davea2774 Wrote: Ok so I am confused about 2 cards from this set. Crown Royale Silver and Crown Royale Hologold. I do searches for the Silver and I keep getting results that look just like the hologold. So What does each version look like?
I am not an expert, but from what I see on Beckett and COMC, there is no 'Silver' in football, only in hockey. The regular Crown Royale has a silvery holofoil background, whereas the Hologold has a gold background. These are listed as Gold Holofoil.
I hope this helps.

(09-16-2016, 03:33 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am not an expert, but from what I see on Beckett and COMC, there is no 'Silver' in football, only in hockey. The regular Crown Royale has a silvery holofoil background, whereas the Hologold has a gold background. These are listed as Gold Holofoil.
I hope this helps.
So I can just remove it from my needs list then. I wonder why beckett still lists it

Dave - refer to this older thread...personally, i DO believe that they exist. However, similar to other "retail" parallels from that period, these are extremely tough to find.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1546392.html
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]