`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbows?

RE: Rainbows?
My one and only rainbow. 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Skills Carson Palmer. I love Certified, especially from the mid 2000s. It was when you could actually tell each parallel apart, and the gold was numbered out of 25, emerald 5 and black was the 1/1. Seems parallels have gotten needlessly confusing as of late.

I remember right after 2007 Certified came out the emerald showed up on eBay and I won it for a good price. A few days later the black showed up for a decent buy it now, so putting together the rest of the rainbow was a walk in the park.

[img][Image: image_zpsb0is5ipk.jpeg][/img]

[img][Image: image_zpsw1obq4ng.jpeg][/img]
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(09-28-2016, 08:21 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: My one and only rainbow. 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Skills Carson Palmer. I love Certified, especially from the mid 2000s. It was when you could actually tell each parallel apart, and the gold was numbered out of 25, emerald 5 and black was the 1/1. Seems parallels have gotten needlessly confusing as of late.

I remember right after 2007 Certified came out the emerald showed up on eBay and I won it for a good price. A few days later the black showed up for a decent buy it now, so putting together the rest of the rainbow was a walk in the park.

[img][Image: image_zpsb0is5ipk.jpeg][/img]

[img][Image: image_zpsw1obq4ng.jpeg][/img]
Nice! Did you go for the mem version too?

Nice Rainbow, I am getting very close to finishing 2015 Malcom Floyd rainbow.

Thanks guys. I never saw the black mem 1/1, so I just stuck with the base parallels. Since Palmer left Cincinnati, I don't regularly look up his cards... It could be out there though.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283