`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats it worth?

Whats it worth?
I just got back into collecting baseball cards and I have a ton of Fleer 1990-1991, Topps 1986-1991 unopened boxes. I know most of the cards have no value because the amount produced. But today I was opening a Fleer 1990 and pulled a Keith Hernandez with nothing on the back of the card and the front of the card is not centered. Any idea if this worth anything?

Thanks,
Miguel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Whats it worth?
To a collector of the player/team, it may be worth a bit more than zero..but this is a misprint, not an error card that is listed....
You can list it as an oddball misprint and Hernandez collector may want it..

Good luck

This is known as a blank-back card. For a player like Keith Hernandez, I would expect that you could sell it in the range of $1-$5.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks guys!

these cards are considered flawed and would actually pay a minimum, youd need to find the correct person to buy it from you!! Good luck!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s