`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm....anyone have a ShopKo near them?!?!?!?

Umm....anyone have a ShopKo near them?!?!?!?
So a buddy of mine called me tonight and told me that he stopped at his local ShopKo and BOOM! Bowman Platinum!

Is ShopKo a Wal-Mart subsidiary? Blasters and 12-card packs were aplenty.

Discuss.

RE: Umm....anyone have a ShopKo near them?!?!?!?
We have two Shopko's in my city and they carry a great selection of sports cards. ShopKo is in competition with WalMart but I have not checked for Bowman Platinum.

I live about 2 miles from a Shopko. I think it's a chain of department stores predominantly found in the Midwest with it's headquarters in Green Bay. They used to have a pretty decent selection of new stuff and older hobby boxes but, lately, they haven't had much so I don't usually stop there.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Here's my point....I thought BP was a Wal-Mart exclusive product?!?!?

Supposed to be a Walmart exclusives but I have seen Target exclusives show up at Shopko as well.

The only exclusive part of the product is the hobby box. Blasters and packs are supposedly available everywhere, it's just the hobby boxes that were exclusive to Walmart from my understanding.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(09-08-2016, 08:48 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: The only exclusive part of the product is the hobby box. Blasters and packs are supposedly available everywhere, it's just the hobby boxes that were exclusive to Walmart from my understanding.
Where did you see this info? Everything I have seen says all pack types are exclusive to Walmart

I broke down and just bought 3 Blasters and 5 Rack Packs of Bowman Platinum at ShopKo, but they, like the local WalMarts, did not have any Collectors Boxes.

Nothing great but I like how they look. I guess the best pull was Bryant Purple #/250. The bargain is definitely to find the Collectors Box at less than $75.