`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay

eBay
Can you post ebay auction links in here? If not where can i?

RE: eBay
Posting active auction links is not allowed according to the terms of service for this board. I believe some other forums like Blowout Forums has a SPAM your auction section.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I've always wondered why live eBay auction links can't be shown here. Afraid of competition, Beckett?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-02-2016, 12:06 PM)jonathani Wrote: I've always wondered why live eBay auction links can't be shown here. Afraid of competition, Beckett?
That has a lot to do with it, based on the wording of the Terms of Service. However I am pretty glad they don't allow it, as I have a feeling the boards would become overwhelmed with people spamming their auctions.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks!
(09-04-2016, 09:05 AM)djohn Wrote: That has a lot to do with it, based on the wording of the Terms of Service. However I am pretty glad they don't allow it, as I have a feeling the boards would become overwhelmed with people spamming their auctions.

(09-02-2016, 10:54 AM)djohn Wrote: Posting active auction links is not allowed according to the terms of service for this board. I believe some other forums like Blowout Forums has a SPAM your auction section.
Oh dang! I guess i should take note. Big Grin
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(09-04-2016, 09:05 AM)djohn Wrote: That has a lot to do with it, based on the wording of the Terms of Service. However I am pretty glad they don't allow it, as I have a feeling the boards would become overwhelmed with people spamming their auctions.
And that's exactly what would happen.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.