Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: The Buyback-Buyback!

Introducing: The Buyback-Buyback!
Double the buyback, double the fun.

More info here: Introducing: The Buyback-Buyback!

[Image: buybacktop.jpg]

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Introducing: The Buyback-Buyback!
I don't have a question about your recent quote, but you need to go back 1600 years to see what it really said. I mean, this version is even different from King James, and that's pretty new.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-01-2016, 01:09 PM)jonathani Wrote: I don't have a question about your recent quote, but you need to go back 1600 years to see what it really said. I mean, this version is even different from King James, and that's pretty new.
I think I'm missing something here ... what are you talking about? Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

(09-01-2016, 03:34 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I think I'm missing something here ... what are you talking about? Smile
I think he is referring to the Biblical quote in your signature.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Ahh, makes sense. @jonathani it is from the English Standard Version (ESV) which is widely considered to be among the most reliable translations around. Smile