Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a "dummy" trade

Setting up a "dummy" trade
Hi all,

Is it possible to set up a dummy/fake trade with a user just to get a value of the cards involved? It seems you can't find cards to add if a user doesn't have them marked as "wants" first.

Also, why are the cards all out of order when you get a trade offer? It's so annoying to pull them when you have to go back and forth into multiple boxes/sets. Is this one of the fixes "they are considering/working on"?

Thanks,

Dana

RE: Setting up a "dummy" trade
Hi Dana: not sure I fully understand. You can set-up a "dummy trade" with me if it will help you . Just let me know if it works out for you ... and let me know when to cancel. As for Becket "FIXES" , it seems to be an everyday day occurrence. I think their motto is " if its working lets break it !!!! )
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

As far as I know, if the other trader has the cards you want marked as "for trade" and you have the cards they want marked "for trade" you should be able to add them to both sides of the trade. It really has nothing to do with "wants" or "trade for" cards. Cards marked in that way just make it easier to find in each others available traders.

And with trades going back and forth a few times and over so many trades, I've decided the cards might be listed in the order they were added to the trade. Watch it next time during trade negotiations and let me know what you think.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thanks, everyone! I really wish they'd add a sort function when you accept a trade so that it would be easier to pull them.

The invoice puts the cards in chronological order

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

True, but I'd like to have the ability to sort them prior to accepting a trade. For larger trades, I'd prefer to make sure I have all the cards before I actually accept or counter. Seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to implement this feature.