`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Panini Torque release date

Panini Torque release date
Presale Information now shows October 5th release date on Torque.

Certified shows a release date of October 26.

If I do the math right, that puts National Treasures out in January 2017...LOL. Seriously, NT in December?
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: Panini Torque release date
(08-24-2016, 04:30 PM)dunnere Wrote: Presale Information now shows October 5th release date on Torque.

Certified shows a release date of October 26.

If I do the math right, that puts National Treasures out in January 2017...LOL. Seriously, NT in December?
I'm sure that Certified will get bumped at least a week too. If Panini is smart, they'll bump NT back to mid-February. Just in time for the new season.

Oh man, do I buy a firesuit to go racing the last race of the year at a local track now or do I buy a presale box of torque.....hmmmmmm, it is so hard to decide....NOT!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

I sure do hope that by next year Panini gets it together and when they say that a product is going t be released on a date, that will be the date and not get pushed back a week or two.
I know they are new to racing, but they need to get it set in stone on the release dates.
I am not sure I am going to buy any boxes of Torque. I think I am going to just try to trade for a base set or buy it and then there is all of the Johnson, Larson, Jones and Elliott cards to chase.
Man am I going to be busy.... LOL
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1

(08-27-2016, 07:22 PM)r and k sports cards Wrote: I sure do hope that by next year Panini gets it together and when they say that a product is going t be released on a date, that will be the date and not get pushed back a week or two.
I know they are new to racing, but they need to get it set in stone on the release dates.
I am not sure I am going to buy any boxes of Torque. I think I am going to just try to trade for a base set or buy it and then there is all of the Johnson, Larson, Jones and Elliott cards to chase.
Man am I going to be busy.... LOL
Aren't we all, Ray?! Big Grin I think they'll be more accurate next year. The releases will be more spread out too, so one delay won't mess up all the other releases.