`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Baseball for Football

Trade Baseball for Football
I'd like to get rid of all my baseball cards for football. Check my organize, I will trade in your favor if I find something I'm looking for. Thanks

RE: Trade Baseball for Football
offer sent
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

You can check me for any of my fb.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Offer sent.

Offer sent, thanks!

Hi, I have about 1300 football cards for trade in my organize. Check it out and see if I have any you need. They start around 1989 and up. Thanks

(08-23-2016, 05:09 PM)suebark33 Wrote: I'd like to get rid of all my baseball cards for football. Check my organize, I will trade in your favor if I find something I'm looking for. Thanks
Hi Sue,

Check my org for a possible trade. I only have a few football cards in my org, but would be willing to trade for baseball players that I collect. If interested, gimme a shout!

-Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

I want to trade all my football for baseball. Please take my football cards. Anything marked less than NrMt I will throw in for free.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I've got a small collection of graded (Beckett/PSA) football in my org. ... If at all interested, give me an idea of a trade value you feel comfortable with and I'll see what we can do. Thanks in advance!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-27-2016, 04:37 AM)rack85 Wrote: Hey Alan - I would be interested in the Bo Jackson if I have anything you need.
Thanks Sue

Hi Sue,

Check my org for a possible trade. I only have a few football cards in my org, but would be willing to trade for baseball players that I collect. If interested, gimme a shout!

-Alan