`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After this I think I better stop buying Allen & Ginter blasters

After this I think I better stop buying Allen & Ginter blasters
Well i just bought my 3rd blaster of 2016 Allen & Ginter and I finally pulled something. What did I pull? A freakin George Lopez relic. I think I have hit the apex of relics lol and will now stop buying these blasters.

RE: After this I think I better stop buying Allen & Ginter blasters
(08-22-2016, 08:04 PM)nyy231504 Wrote: Well i just bought my 3rd blaster of 2016 Allen & Ginter and I finally pulled something. What did I pull? A freakin George Lopez relic. I think I have hit the apex of relics lol and will now stop buying these blasters.
LOL
Yeah, time to call it quits! Smile Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Don't worry, you can't quiet ginter once it has it's hooks in you, it will never let go...believe me. But not a bad hit I still need it for my relic set.

(08-23-2016, 09:06 AM)once78 Wrote: Don't worry, you can't quiet ginter once it has it's hooks in you, it will never let go...believe me. But not a bad hit I still need it for my relic set.
Yeah i can never quit Ginter. Just prob gonna stay away from blasters and get a hobby box now. If you want the card it's yours.

(08-23-2016, 08:35 PM)nyy231504 Wrote: Yeah i can never quit Ginter. Just prob gonna stay away from blasters and get a hobby box now. If you want the card it's yours.
Sure I will trade for it and any other ginter extra stuff you have. THanks. If your doing the set I have 2016 extras in the org. plus all years of ginter. Thanks again.