`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie mays autographed baseball?

Willie mays autographed baseball?
Picked up this sweet mays auto ball from a friend and was thinking of sending it to psa for verification and certified with the holo. I was told it would be 30.00 by psa to do so, I know it would sell for way more if I do but does anybody think it is worth it?

[Image: image_zpswreqccp1.jpeg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Willie mays autographed baseball?
Personally the only reason I would send it in to get authenticated would be to get maximum return if I wanted to flip it. If I'm going to keep it for my PC, provided that I know who had it signed in front of them, then I wouldn't. Only my thoughts.

Either way, looks pretty nice!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

Do you know when that was signed? It a very clean and centered auto ... Which is rare lately. Not saying it's a forgery since I'm certainly no expert, just saying if its recent, I'd be suspicious.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

All of my Mays autos are certified and have certificates etc...I would send it it..a certificate of authenticity is worth a lot..even to a small time collector like me..would not buy/trade for it without it..too risky with today's talents out there..
Just my thought...

PS..my Bonds auto are certified too...

That is sweet looking! I would definitely send it in to get the piece of paper.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

I believe 2001 or 2002 it was signed at card show in Atlantic city but the more I think about it, I'm going to send it in, just for my peace of mind and after I'm gone and burned, somebody else's lol.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

sweet auto man!! id send it in
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s