`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puerto Rican Baseball Players (also Boricuas)

Puerto Rican Baseball Players (also Boricuas)
Are there any guys who collect "Boricuas en las grandes ligas."

My collection is to have a Rookie Cards, a 1st year card, and at least one card from every team played. I have made an Microsoft Access file to manage my collection. All the data was retrieved from the Beckett on-line.

Total Players 314
Complete Player Collection 94 30%
Players with cards 280
Players w/o cards 34 11%
Total Team Cards 1081
Total Card Inv 766 71%

There are a few players with no MLB cards, some Minor League cards,

Hope to hear from some "boricua fanaticos"

RE: Puerto Rican Baseball Players (also Boricuas)
I do have plenty. A quien estas buscando.

Francisco,
Un saludo cordial, Thanks for answering. Are you doing something similar to what I have or just simply collect one of each player. I have been researching these players for a long time.

There are 34 players with no known MLB cards, some have only Minor League cards, others have cards from BYN (cards printed in PR), some have Toleletros, and others have nothing. This is the area where I need help with. The new cards are easy to get.

Are you familiar with who these players are? If not I can send you the list.

Sincerely,
Edmundo (de Mayaguez)

I collect Lindor and Correa auto and serial # cards. I do collect pre WWII and vintage sets from 50s and 60s.
I do collect bowman products and buy some high end boxes. Projects looks interesting so will like to know more.

(08-22-2016, 05:24 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I collect Lindor and Correa auto and serial # cards. I do collect pre WWII and vintage sets from 50s and 60s.
I do collect bowman products and buy some high end boxes. Projects looks interesting so will like to know more.

These 2 guys have more minor league cards than I can handle

I collect Puerto Rican Baseball players from MLB, minors, Negro League and Puerto Rico League. I have a total of 593 players. These include some who are from other countries but only played in Puerto Rico and also Puerto Rican descendants. I waiting some cards I bought so I will reach 615 players.

I collect the Puerto Rico players that are in the Hall of Fame, Clemente, Cepeda and IRod.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

edmundocrespo Wrote:Francisco,
Un saludo cordial, Thanks for answering. Are you doing something similar to what I have or just simply collect one of each player. I have been researching these players for a long time.

There are 34 players with no known MLB cards, some have only Minor League cards, others have cards from BYN (cards printed in PR), some have Toleletros, and others have nothing. This is the area where I need help with. The new cards are easy to get.

Are you familiar with who these players are? If not I can send you the list.

Sincerely,
Edmundo (de Mayaguez)

Can you send me the list. I also try to collect one of each player. I collect Puerto Rican players from MLB, minors, Negro League, Puerto Rico Winter League. I also have some Puerto Rican descendents an also players from other countries but they only played in Puerto Rico. I have approximately over 700 players. Some of them I have more than one card. I looking for Orlando Isales, Javier Andino, Arsenio "Pinolo" Rodriguez, Puchy Delgado and others. I'm from Humacao but live in the USA. Thanks.