`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps stepping up customer service?

Topps stepping up customer service?
So got a 2013 Heritage Minors Brad Miller Relic redemption awhile back. Relic redemptions are asinine to me. After a few months I decided to just get a replacement since I figured if it was going to get made I would have gotten pretty fast.

I used their new online format and just clicked the replacement button. I didn't call them or send any emails. The replacement took about 4-6 weeks, I think. I really wasn't exactly waiting with anticipation.

Then today I got this package.

[Image: Scan0043_zpsbeujc55j.jpg]

This caught me off guard. The Soler was nice because I do carry a small PC of him and sweet it was the black. And even though I don't know anything about Dustin Peterson's skills, nice to get an auto. He's still 21 so you never know.

It's nothing huge but nice job by Topps.
Still ridiculous to have a relic as a redemption though.

RE: Topps stepping up customer service?
I have so many redemptions pending..it is ridiculous...
2013 WS Giants relic card...they have not even made it yet...it was a tough pull..advertised as a great hit...it was from the 2012 WORLD SERIES!!!! Still no card...2013, 2014 Finest autos etc. etc....

Why should I get a replacement...I want my PC Giants card!!!

Topps is running a huge con game..substitutions/promises/expired redemptions...

Speaking of expired redemptions..why would anyone by a 2012 Topps product unless it was 75% off..the redemptions/hits are worthless!!!

So Topps product prices should plummet after the redemptions of the product expire.

What a scheme...

Any extra card is always great.

(08-18-2016, 03:02 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have so many redemptions pending..it is ridiculous...
2013 WS Giants relic card...they have not even made it yet...it was a tough pull..advertised as a great hit...it was from the 2012 WORLD SERIES!!!! Still no card...2013, 2014 Finest autos etc. etc....

Why should I get a replacement...I want my PC Giants card!!!

Topps is running a huge con game..substitutions/promises/expired redemptions...

Speaking of expired redemptions..why would anyone by a 2012 Topps product unless it was 75% off..the redemptions/hits are worthless!!!

So Topps product prices should plummet after the redemptions of the product expire.

What a scheme...
The fact that redemptions expire is as dumb as the redemption itself. I understand they can't hold on to all those cards that may still have redemptions in unopened boxes but they should at least issue a replacement. As much as I do not like Panini's cards at least they will give you something and let you pick teams.

However you can't blame Topps for not giving a huge discount for boxes with expired redemptions that's up to the distributor and LCS. Although they should give credits to an lcs if they still have product that they can't sell.
(08-18-2016, 03:46 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Any extra card is always great.
No doubt, and a nice touch to send an apology letter.