`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain

Can someone explain
why half my page is now covered when doing an OPG search. What used to be a perfectly fine system is now a real pain to navigate.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: Can someone explain
(08-11-2016, 08:05 AM)richk Wrote: why half my page is now covered when doing an OPG search. What used to be a perfectly fine system is now a real pain to navigate.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution
Mine was covered all day yesterday, back to normal today.

Scott
Now the page is covered again.

Happening here as well for the last couple days. I can only add one card at a time because the glitch hides the red add to collection tab every time you try to scroll down. Even when you hit the "X" in the glitchy banner part, it still blocks the upper 1/4 of the page but leaves just the slightest amount of the red add button... Which "works" IF you are only adding one specific card at a time... If the search brings up the card you want in the first 3 spots anyways...

For example: if you try to add a 2016 Topps Mike Trout #1 base card to your Org it is impossible... When you search, even very specifically, it brings up several other 2016 Topps Trout cards (5x7's etc?) that are listed above the regular Topps Trout which puts the #1 Trout too far down the list to add - Because you cannot scroll down and still use the Add button.

I had the same issue yesterday and found that a refresh cleared up most of it but not all of it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Now it is happening to me...can not use ORG..will start a thread in help..like that helps..but more people got to let them know..OPG is the $$ maker..and it is broken..

REFRESH helps...but still broken...since an update Tuesday I think..

It's Beckett. Did you suddenly expect to get what you pay for?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Am I the only one not having issues? Only thing I have is a different color header(white not black) and a slightly different layout.

(08-12-2016, 03:10 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Am I the only one not having issues? Only thing I have is a different color header(white not black) and a slightly different layout.
I am fine now since I did the refresh yesterday.

I seem to be fine also..but this AM..it was unreadable..did they fix?? Since the communication level is low on this site..I expect..they fixed and went on with their day...OK with me...I adding all the OPTIC cards...

LOOKING FOR TRADES!!! Sorry..needed a plug here..

Hit CTRL+ F5 and see if that works. I had the same problem and used Live shat to fix it