`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris Bryant SSP 2016 Topps Opening Day For Trade

Kris Bryant SSP 2016 Topps Opening Day For Trade
Bought some Opening Day last week and pulled this Kris Bryant Celebrating SSP #OD17B. I would be willing to trade down for the right cards, hopefully with a $50-80 card I need involved if possible. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you are interested...

[Image: 45d7195b-b1a2-4d3d-88c4-4076f45e2471_zpsjchqcmk7.jpg]

RE: Kris Bryant SSP 2016 Topps Opening Day For Trade
I will take a shot...depending on what you want ( I should have some Basketballl you might like too)
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

^PM sent...

Take a look at my org and lmk if you can use anything...thanks! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(08-09-2016, 04:09 PM)rack85 Wrote: Take a look at my org and lmk if you can use anything...thanks! -Alan
I thought you were only after his prospect/rookie stuff... I can take a look tomorrow afternoon when I get back on. I won't have much more time tonight for anything but returning messages but maybe we can get something going. I know you have that Lindor RC I like...

(08-09-2016, 04:51 PM)evolb909 Wrote: I thought you were only after his prospect/rookie stuff... I can take a look tomorrow afternoon when I get back on. I won't have much more time tonight for anything but returning messages but maybe we can get something going. I know you have that Lindor RC I like...
Decided to branch out with his SP's as well. I also just picked up a nice Lindor '15 Topps High Tek Gold Auto RC #'d/50. Schwarber/Bryant/Corey Seager are my 3 main collects now, with the most emphasis on Schwarber rookie year RC's/Auto's/Inserts/Parallels/SP's, with heavy emphasis on Schwarber's 2016 Topps Chrome autos of all colors.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

I know this post is old, but do you still have this card available?  I am looking for the KB card.