`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke two cases of 2016 Topps Chrome, looking to trade!

Broke two cases of 2016 Topps Chrome, looking to trade!
As the subject lines indicates I'm looking to trade 2016 Topps Chrome. I have complete sets (7) and insert sets for trade plus a lot of singles listed in my organize. I'm still looking for a lot of base autographs, prism refractors, some base, and black refractors. Hoping to get my case breaks scanned in the break forum this coming weekend but until then I'm still willing to trade.

Thanks,
Rob

RE: Broke two cases of 2016 Topps Chrome, looking to trade!
Rob, can you check me for one set, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Please check me for a set!! Thank you!!

I need several Schwarber RC's and inserts from Topps Chrome. I'll take a look and let you know what I need and add them to our current trade on the table. -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Get any colored refractors of Brad Ziegler or Evan Longoria? I opened 5 boxes so have some prisms to trade.

I've got a couple Pedroia refractors I need to get added. I set them aside for our next deal in case you need them. Once I get a few spare moments I'll get them added in.
Kepler

(08-09-2016, 06:03 PM)dtestes Wrote: Get any colored refractors of Brad Ziegler or Evan Longoria? I opened 5 boxes so have some prisms to trade.
I have everything listed in my organize from the break. I know I have a lot of Evan Longoria in my organize for trade just not sure if I have what you are looking for. Let me know. Thanks.
(08-09-2016, 07:43 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've got a couple Pedroia refractors I need to get added. I set them aside for our next deal in case you need them. Once I get a few spare moments I'll get them added in.
Sounds good.