`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Boxes & Some Pickups from The National

3 Boxes & Some Pickups from The National
Bought three boxes while I was there, one 16 Topps Chrome, one 16 Inception & one 15 Bowmans best. Really absolutely nothing to talk about other than the Rizzo Auto from Bowmans Best which I was happy to pull because I've been wanting one (Other three autos were DJ Stewart, Sean Newcomb & Alex Blandino). Got the Ryne Sandberg Flawless Auto /5 from Panini after I traded in a bunch of poop football redemptions. Picked up the Goldschmit from a dealer and bought the Seager from my buddy who bought a box of inception and pulled it. All in all I had a good day. Breaks could of been better but what are you gunna do. First bad box of Inception I've had all year. I hate how they jip you a hit when you pull these auto patches which are typically not valuable at all.

[Image: Paul%20Goldschmit%20Bowman%20Chrome%20Au...eozvcl.jpg]

[Image: Corey%20Seager%20Inception%20RC%20Auto%2...daimpk.jpg]

[Image: Ryne%20Sandberg%20Flawless%20Blue%20Auto...ramdox.jpg]

[Image: Rizzo%20Bowmans%20Best%20Auto_zpstwgqamms.jpg]

[Image: Renato%20Nunez%20Inception%20Auto%20Patc...uitb7s.jpg]

[Image: Trent%20Clark%20Inception_zpsyzbobx36.jpg]

[Image: Tyler%20Stephenson%20Inception_zpsf6fe7qij.jpg]

[Image: Kolby%20Allard%20Inception_zpsvrfrwff2.jpg]

[Image: Duffey%20and%20Duffy%202016%20Chrome%20A...msq9h4.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: 3 Boxes & Some Pickups from The National
Hey nice stuff you picked up. How is the show. Hey could if you run across any 2012 ginter booklets can you let me know. I can get you a finders fee for them. Thanks and hope the rest of your show is as good. Thanks

Great pickups. I guess it is hard to go through all those dealers. Not enough time to look at all of them. I definitely have to got to a National. Thanks for sharing.

Love the Goldy & Rizzo! Just remember with the Inception you may have the next Trevor Story or Michael Fulmer in a few years. Hope you have a great time there!

NICE Rizzo auto! My compliments! If you ever wanna trade it, hit me up! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL