`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export Org

Export Org
I dont have a paying subscription right now so i apologize if this is a super easy question.
But is there anyway to export your org? Save it to your computer? I'd love to be able to print it off but is there any other way besides screen shots?
thanks for the help
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: Export Org
(08-02-2016, 08:56 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I dont have a paying subscription right now so i apologize if this is a super easy question.
I do not know how you would see your colletion if you do not pay. I copy the page and move it to Excel and make changes in there.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(08-03-2016, 06:02 AM)mq13 Wrote: I do not know how you would see your colletion if you do not pay. I copy the page and move it to Excel and make changes in there.
+1

Just make sure when you paste to Excel you choose text or else you will bring over all sorts of formatting you likely don't want.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

You can also have a PDF type of your collection. Press the print collection button (top right) and modify your destination. Choose PDF instead of your printer. It's an easy way for me to have a list of my collection.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

Good thinking, everyone.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Trying to do this now, but it only shows the "Have" and "Want" columns. How can I show the "Trade Away", since that's all I really want to see in the PDF?

Thanks,

Dana