`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benintendi Called Up

Benintendi Called Up
Looks like Andrew Benintendi got called up bypassing AAA. It appears he will start at Seattle on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do at this level. Hopefully well but not too well against my Ms. Who in case you have missed it suck again this year.

RE: Benintendi Called Up
As a Sox fan I hope he's awseome for the next twenty years. As a selfish collector I wouldn't mind if he took the Jackie Bradley Jr route and struggles a bit so I can score one of his autos on the cheap before his resurgence. Kid looks like the real deal though, solid mindset and approach, I like him.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

I'm excited to see what he can do. I read that Farrell will sit him Tues and play him Wed so he can adjust. Can't wait to see the lineup in a couple years if the young guys keep going and add in Benintendi and Moncada. The possibilities are huge. Just need some solid pitching.

(08-02-2016, 02:44 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: I'm excited to see what he can do. I read that Farrell will sit him Tues and play him Wed so he can adjust. Can't wait to see the lineup in a couple years if the young guys keep going and add in Benintendi and Moncada. The possibilities are huge. Just need some solid pitching.
You also have another good dude in Sam Travis. I think they are pretty loaded in the upcoming years.

If there's one thing the Sox are good at, it's developing young, homegrown talent.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-04-2016, 06:08 PM)zeprock Wrote: If there's one thing the Sox are good at, it's developing young, homegrown talent.
...then sending them to San Diego

(08-04-2016, 06:48 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: ...then sending them to San Diego
...and Detroit, and Florida, and Houston, etc.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html