`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Looking for Giants autos

Looking for Giants autos
Hey everyone, Im looking to get back into trading now that i have some free time on my hands. Lets make some trades!

RE: Looking for Giants autos
I've got some stuff if you want to check me. Usually hard to trade with other Giants collectors, but worth a try. I see a few cards that are non Giants in your ORG I could use.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-01-2016, 11:11 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I've got some stuff if you want to check me. Usually hard to trade with other Giants collectors, but worth a try. I see a few cards that are non Giants in your ORG I could use.

I may have a few. Please check my org. Thanks.

Open offers sent

sent you a trade request

are u looking for any matt moore autos ? i have around 20 or so im looking to trade, they are not in my org just let me know and i can get u a list of what i have

I have a 2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto of Kelby Tomlinson available....Also...Not sure if you're interested in it or not, but I have a 1/1 Printing Plate of Bumgarner from 2016 Finest. It's listed in my ORG. LMK... -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

I have two older Giants autos in my ORG marked for trade if you are going after as many as you can.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!