`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone doing some weekend trading?

Anyone doing some weekend trading?
Ready for another round of trades if anyone would like to check out my org and send an open offer. Thanks. Lee

RE: Anyone doing some weekend trading?
(07-28-2016, 09:57 PM)leebo1975 Wrote: Ready for another round of trades if anyone would like to check out my org and send an open offer. Thanks. Lee
Don't know if I have anything worthy but I would be interested in the 2011 Bowman Trout rc and the 2014 Immaculate Pedroia.
LMK if anything of mine is of interest.

Uh, you don't have any cards populated in your organize for me to look at. I am looking for Vintage cards or HOFer autos. But will consider anything awesome! Thanks for the interest!

(07-29-2016, 01:01 PM)leebo1975 Wrote: Uh, you don't have any cards populated in your organize for me to look at. I am looking for Vintage cards or HOFer autos. But will consider anything awesome! Thanks for the interest!
Well damn. LM look into that Org.
Sorry for the wild chase. I will see what I can do.

open offer sent

Open offer sent.

(07-29-2016, 01:01 PM)leebo1975 Wrote: Uh, you don't have any cards populated in your organize for me to look at. I am looking for Vintage cards or HOFer autos. But will consider anything awesome! Thanks for the interest!
Sorry about the no org issue. I scanned a bunch of stuff today. It may not be worth all your time to go through all these pics but feel free to let me know if anything in there is possible for the Pedroia and/or Trout

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/1bosoxfa...uly%202016

Thanks