`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wanna make picks for Eldora tonight?

Anyone wanna make picks for Eldora tonight?
I personally think Rico will finally win tonight! Stewart Freisen will finish in the top 10, Larson will push too hard and wreck, and we will have 2 big wrecks.
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Anyone wanna make picks for Eldora tonight?
I haven't started watching it yet. Got home from work a little while ago and wanted to see the local news first. In another game I play, I picked Christopher Bell. I'd like to Rico and his teammate Crafton have a good night. I forgot Larson was going to be in it. That should be exciting.

(07-20-2016, 02:12 PM)Racinghy Wrote: I personally think Rico will finally win tonight! Stewart Freisen will finish in the top 10, Larson will push too hard and wreck, and we will have 2 big wrecks.
Close, but no cigar! Big Grin
Rico finished 3rd, Freisen was running well until he had a problem (finished 28th of 32), Larson comes back from a blown tire and being a lap down for 20 laps, and only one big wreck happened. Bobby Pierce (#63) was running so well all night until the transmission issue late, followed by the blown right rear tire that put him finishing in 25th. It was a really fun race to watch! I wish I could've been there.

Top 5:
1. Kyle Larson (#24)
2. Christopher Bell (#4)
3. Rico Abreu (#98)
4. Jake Griffin (#11)
5. Tyler Reddick (#29)

Cole Custer finished 6th, Cameron Hayley was 7th, Daniel Hemric was 8th, Crafton was 10th, Ben Kennedy was 11th, Sauter was 13th, Byron was 14th, Ben Rhodes was 23rd, John Hunter Nemechek was 24th, and Peters was 27th.
That covers the Top-12 in the Chase grid + 3 drivers not in the grid (Larson, Abreu, Griffin). 8 drivers make the Chase and the locked-in drivers are Byron, Crafton, Bell, Sauter, Nemechek. The next 3 by points are Hemric, Peters and Reddick.
Just thought I'd put some major info in here for NASCAR fans that don't follow CWTS regularly. I've come to like CWTS more than NXS over the past couple of years. For one, less chances that a Cup driver comes in to spank the field. #2 - Veteran truck racers VS. a bunch of teenagers and young adults makes for unexpected actions on the track (and off it sometimes). Finally, you never know when someone you've never heard of shows up and makes their name known in one season or even just one race!
Recent examples: Eric Jones, "Bubba" Wallace, William Byron, Daniel Suarez, Daniel Hemric. There are more I can list but I'll stop now. It seems that I'm rambling.

Yeah, Stewie was doing good until the oil cooler went on the car
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win