`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordie Howe IP Autos.... Anyone Interested For Baseball?

Gordie Howe IP Autos.... Anyone Interested For Baseball?
Hello, I have 3 in-person Gordie Howe autographs I would be willing to trade for baseball. Just a heads up though, I only trade in the U.S. or to U.S. addresses...

The backstory goes... My best friend's dad, who was an exec at Ford Motor Company, was friends with Gordie Howe and would go golfing etc with him and even attended banquets and such sitting at the same table next to him. As soon as I found this out I asked if it there would ever be a time where I could get Mr. Howe's autograph. Well the day came shortly thereafter and I was able to get him to sign 3 cards and the back of a Beckett Hockey magazine for me.

Anyway, I am open to trading 2 of the cards IF anyone is interested in trading some baseball for them. I would not be looking for what his certified autos are listed for, that would obviously be asking too much. If at all interested, just leave me a post here... Better yet, if you have some baseball to show, let's see it! Thanks!

[Image: 001_zpsitlshdjo.jpg]

RE: Gordie Howe IP Autos.... Anyone Interested For Baseball?
I am interested in #1 and #3. I do not have any baseball though. Anything else we can work out??

I suppose I could take a look. About the only hockey I could use right now would be star rc autos and sharp hall of famer rcs from the mid-80's back though. I'll see if I can find something interesting...

I'm very interested and have plenty of baseball I'm looking to get rid of. Please give my organize a look.

Hello, I have 3 in-person Gordie Howe autographs I would be willing to trade for baseball. Just a heads up though, I only trade in the U.S. or to U.S. addresses...

The backstory goes... My best friend's dad, who was an exec at Ford Motor Company, was friends with Gordie Howe and would go golfing etc with him and even attended banquets and such sitting at the same table next to him. As soon as I found this out I asked if it there would ever be a time where I could get Mr. Howe's autograph. Well the day came shortly thereafter and I was able to get him to sign 3 cards and the back of a Beckett Hockey magazine for me.

Anyway, I am open to trading 2 of the cards IF anyone is interested in trading some baseball for them. I would not be looking for what his certified autos are listed for, that would obviously be asking too much. If at all interested, just leave me a post here... Better yet, if you have some baseball to show, let's see it! Thanks!

[Image: 001_zpsitlshdjo.jpg]
[/quote]

^ Okay, thank you for the response kmanonice. I will give you a look in a few, I have an offer from the baseball boards I need to check first.