Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Box Break Of 2016 Topps Series 2..Beautiful Ruth

3 Box Break Of 2016 Topps Series 2..Beautiful Ruth
Decided to grab a few boxes of series 2 and had a couple nice hits.Big Grin
Sites going good, just launched and listing around 100 items daily.

[Image: IMAG0063_zpsaunjupcg.jpg][Image: IMAG0062_zpsqwz6tunf.jpg][Image: IMAG0061_zpstqvvfjww.jpg][Image: IMAG0064_zpsaprtllxa.jpg]

RE: 3 Box Break Of 2016 Topps Series 2..Beautiful Ruth
Very nice but please tell me you can spin that coin so it is right side up. That would drive my OCD crazy.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-10-2016, 01:29 PM)zeprock Wrote: Very nice but please tell me you can spin that coin so it is right side up. That would drive my OCD crazy.
LOL ... I was thinking the same thing, although I'm not OCD, i believe all collectors have a small ocd characteristic. Straighten that coin!
Congrats on an excellent hit! Now I have something to look/hope for in my retail blasters.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Lol . I can spin the coin. It just takes a yr to get it to go around Smile

Great hit. Congratulations.

Really nice Ruth! Nice Miggy as well!

Thank You i was stoked as well!

That ruth is fantastic!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

they probably did it on purpose just to mess with whoever got the card LOL!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP