`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kevin durant signs with the warriors

kevin durant signs with the warriors
whats does averyone think of KD siging with the warriors I think its beautiful he needed to leave OKC I have always hated KD and the thunders but now cents he is with another team I just hope he wins a title I am not a warriors fan I am not going for the team this year just him way to go Durant you deserve a chance of winning a title and a ring I really hope he does congrats KD now I bet his rookie cards will go sky high

RE: keven durant siging with the warriors
I'm not sure his cards will move much permanently, but he did improve an already good team.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: keven durant siging with the warriors
Unless the Dubs have an absurd amount of injuries take place, they're my heavy favorites to win the NBA Championship next season. Durant no longer has to be "the man in OKC" and he should play well. I do like the shuffling of big men too, I think it was needed. Out are Bogut (traded to Mavs), Speights (signed with Clippers) and Ezeli (*signed offer sheet with Blazers). In are Pachulia and West. I imagine they will sign another big too.

As for Durant signing with the Warriors, I don't care and I laugh @ Thunder fans feeling upset and like something was stolen from them. I have two words for them: Seattle Supersonics.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: kevin durant siging with the warriors
yeah ppl burning his jersey's and shoes and has seeing stuff like that on youtube and facebook and other social medias now it makes him think that he might not want to come back to OKC once he has seen stuff like that i just really hope he wins a ring this year and this nba man its going to be crazy a lot of good/decent players are moved around and traded we will just have to see what happends this next year