`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Advice on Selling Marino SLUs Etc...

Advice on Selling Marino SLUs Etc...
I am trying to focus on collecting Marino cards and getting rid of all my Dan Marino items like SLUs, McFarlanes, dolls, bears, coins plate etc... The SLUs are from Good to Excellent condition. I thought of EBay but I haven't seen them sell much on there and don't know if they would sell all as a group and too many items for individual sells. Any advice on how to get the best and most out of these items?

RE: Advice on Selling Marino SLUs Etc...
Your best bet might be to float everything out as one lot on eBay with a high BIN price. It will not all sell right away, but you can gauge the value through offers and have the luxury of not being locked into a disappointing auction price.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

RE: Advice on Selling Marino SLUs Etc...
Other player collectibles, although cool at the time of purchase, generally do not hold it's value and eventually take up too much room. Coins and McFarlenes are still ok on ebay, but the others are really tough to move.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]