`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey HOF Congrats to...

Hockey HOF Congrats to...
Eric Lindros, Rogie Vachon, Sergei Makarov & Pat Quinn. Long overdue for all 4. WAY too long.

Now on to the card stuff, (this IS Beckett's site after all!). Do any of their cards, (especially autos or RCs) gain any value? Yes Eric & Sergei's cards were way overproduced and Eric & Rogie have so many different autographs out there that it's hard to justify any bump in their values, especially after all this time. Your thoughts?

RE: Hockey HOF Congrats to...
IMO they might get a sight temporary boost but would likely come back down. just my 2 cents

Big time congrats. Concerning prices, everyone saw this coming eventually, so the prices adjusted ahead of time. They might bump a bit but come right back to where they are now. At least, this is what I have noticed in the past. If you want to unload, auctions are a great bet right now as these fellows' collective hype is high. I personally won't buy anything until the prices balance, though, unless I know the seller well.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

There is always a real world value boost when players enter the HOF, have their numbers retired, etc... whether that gets reflected in Beckett or not is moot.

I sold a used Hasek Sabres alternate jersey for $350 the week of his number retirement. Strike when the iron is hot!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]