`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2106 dk blaster

2106 dk blaster
I pick up a dk blaster box from super walmart and got this card.If you can't see the pic. it is 1 of 1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2106 dk blaster
(06-26-2016, 10:13 PM)bigallen12 Wrote: I pick up a dk blaster box from super walmart and got this card.If you can't see the pic. it is 1 of 1.
Very Very Nice!!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Pretty awesome! DK has been very giving! Congrats ... A great Clemente card!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, a card from the future. Very Nice. Just kidding, very cool card.

Thanks,aslo any thought on how much I might be able to get for the card,If I decide to sell it.

killer hit

(06-27-2016, 08:27 AM)bigallen12 Wrote: Thanks,aslo any thought on how much I might be able to get for the card,If I decide to sell it.
No Clue! But Clemente is VERY popular, they're even thinking of retiring #21 across all MLB .... So, personally, I'd wait until then and throw it up on eBay for a huge BIN/BO and give it a whirl. Just my opinion.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.