`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New way to store cards...

RE: New way to store cards...
I was totally unaware library catalogs are that size. I see them all the time at antique malls. Thanks for noticing this!

I actually have one in my living room, but it's being used for DVDs at the moment, and I suspect nothing I say will change that. Time to get another one.
(06-29-2016, 08:27 AM)enricoramirez Wrote: I would love to be able to make one, but I like the original old style look.
And finding that old school library hardware for the front could prove difficult, I imagine, should I with to make my own.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Here I was on this site bitching and moaning about grading being a waste of money and all I want now is one of those cabinets and slabs for all my PC cards...
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(06-29-2016, 10:26 AM)c squared Wrote: Here I was on this site bitching and moaning about grading being a waste of money and all I want now is one of those cabinets and slabs for all my PC cards...
Smile
[Image: vince.jpg]

Sad thing is that most of the younger ones on here probably don't know what that is! LOL
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(07-06-2016, 09:30 AM)s1020 Wrote: Sad thing is that most of the younger ones on here probably don't know what that is! LOL
So true!

[Image: vince.jpg]

My stepmother won't give hers up lol
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]