`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to trade...

Looking to trade...
Looking to trade for items I need of the following players: Teddy Bridgewater, Jordy Nelson, Laquon Treadwell, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Eddie Lacy, Adrian Peterson, Stephon Diggs, and possibly other MN Vikings game used, autos, and rookies. New items just added to my org. Boards are kinda quiet of late!

RE: Looking to trade...
(06-24-2016, 02:20 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: Looking to trade for items I need of the following players: Teddy Bridgewater, Jordy Nelson, Laquon Treadwell, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Eddie Lacy, Adrian Peterson, Stephon Diggs, and possibly other MN Vikings game used, autos, and rookies. New items just added to my org. Boards are kinda quiet of late!
I have the following graded AP RC, not in my org if you are interested:

PSA 9 - 2007 TOPPS CHROME #TC181 ADRIAN PETERSON RC

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp3ub51legjwbw...8.jpg?dl=0

What jordy nelson and eddie lacy cards are you looking for. I have several. Check out my org.

(06-30-2016, 06:12 PM)rywebb2012 Wrote: What jordy nelson and eddie lacy cards are you looking for. I have several. Check out my org.
I have 2014 NT Jordy Nelson Colossal patch auto /99, Flawless auto /10, several Eddie Lacy autos..not all of them marked for trade.

I have a few if you check my organizer. But I'm looking for basically current star or legend Broncos/Rockies players.