`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else showing buy pricing for cards even though you have paid for the script

Anyone else showing buy pricing for cards even though you have paid for the script
Anyone notice this recently? I have paid for my subscription, but now I have cards on my ORG and checking others that say buy pricing? This sucks.... Can anyone answer this for me?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Anyone else showing buy pricing for cards even though you have paid for the script
What happens when you look up a card in the opg? price or buy subscription?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Anyone else showing buy pricing for cards even though you have paid for the script
Hahah. Good question. Let me check.
Yep,it works that way, but what a pain. Maybe it's a glitch??

It's got to be a glitch, not surprised are u? lol
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-21-2016, 09:55 PM)krn001 Wrote: It's got to be a glitch, not surprised are u? lol
Nope, and it seems to have cleared up.

I did notice in my organizer that it is mostly football that is messed up
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Mine is messed up when looking at others org, a few do not show prices

I see alot of mess ups now in orgs all across beckett.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

I noticed this issue with a trade I have going right now. I have some baseball stuff that won't show the pricing, tells me to buy pricing even though that's the only subscription I own.

I'm also having problems getting other user's org to show up when I attempt to add items. I get the loading icon, zero items show up and then the screen closes out. Anyone else having that problem as well?
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(06-26-2016, 03:57 PM)jason32rich Wrote: I noticed this issue with a trade I have going right now. I have some baseball stuff that won't show the pricing, tells me to buy pricing even though that's the only subscription I own.

I'm also having problems getting other user's org to show up when I attempt to add items. I get the loading icon, zero items show up and then the screen closes out. Anyone else having that problem as well?
I have both of those problems at times. I have to hit the add items button again in order for it to populate their items that I am looking for again.... getting kinda frustrating.....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP