`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help identifying this 2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber

Need help identifying this 2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber
Trying to figure out which 2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber SP/Batting card I have pulled.

1. Gold lettering.
2. No numbering on the back, but don't those cards have a brownish frame or are they multiple colors?
3. Color could be a very dark blue, but those are supposed to be numbered to 99.
4. Scanned it next to a blue frame, but next to that it really looks black and those are 1/1.

I could really use some opinions/help.

Thanks,
Rob

[Image: s15bmiT.jpg]
[Image: cNbieVp.jpg]

RE: Need help identifying this 2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber
I think this may be you card...

2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber

COMC listes them as Bronze framed, ut it looks like Beckett lists them as framed.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(06-20-2016, 12:20 PM)scottzoe Wrote: I think this may be you card...

2016 Diamond Kings Framed #141B Kyle Schwarber

COMC listes them as Bronze framed, ut it looks like Beckett lists them as framed.

Scott
Scott,

Thanks for the look but I don't think that's the card. The base framed cards are a bronze color and not numbered that's why COMC lists it that way. Here's my card next to a base, very easy to see the difference.

[Image: UOPh2vK.jpg]

Again, thanks for the input but still trying to figure this one out.

-Rob

I got a couple red framed cards. One was numbered out of 99 on the back and the other was not. So I suppose it is probably just a printing error that not all the framed cards got numbered appropriately.

It almost looks like the Framed Green/5, Rob. This is our Lucroy version:

[Image: 16%20dk%20framed%20green_zpse18t1lvp.jpg]

I believe there was an earlier thread about this issue with a Roberto Clemente, I believe. Same color scheme as the Framed Green sans the serial number.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

It definitely looks like a Green Framed version that is just missing the serial numbering on the back. The color of the frame looks right to be the green version, plus the color of the foil is gold which is what was used on the green version. It's definitely not a black one as those have holographic (refractor-like) foil on them. It could be a printing issue where it missed the serial numbering on the back, or it could've been an extra printed card (made in case one got returned with damage, as they don't serial number them until one gets returned) that accidentally made it into a pack. I would contact Panini to see what they say.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/