`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Series 2 Jumbos

2016 Topps Series 2 Jumbos
Not real happy with Topps at the moment due to being ripped off on a Strata football auto patch ( Pulled a redemption for an auto PATCH of Leonard Williams but Topps sent me an auto jersey of him. Contact Topps customer service, send scans of the redemption and the card Topps sent me per their request. Told it would be reviewed. Get a reply that the card was an error card! I tell Topps, yes, it was an error, you sent me an auto jersey and not an auto patch. I know the difference between a jersey and patch because I bought enough Strata last year to have pulled multiple auto patches and I have been collecting cards for 57 years so I think I know something about what is and is not. Topps says it will be reviewed by a supervisor. Got my answer, error and nothing they will do. I asked Topps, if they did not have a Williams auto patch, to just me an auto patch of anyone else. Told NO, this is an error and they were done with it. Easy to be glad Topps is out of the licensed football the next few years. So today I wrote the President of Topps Company a letter and returned the Williams card back to them. Will I get a reply? NO, but I feel better, it is the principle of the matter not the monetary value of the card I received versus what was listed as the card on the redemption.

Anyway, back to 2016 Topps baseball as I wanted to finish off this set and be done with it and maybe Topps. I did two jumbo boxes because I did not get a set out of one box.

Autos from the two boxes where nothing much.

Hits Box One:

Not scanned: Verlander jersey- blazing white swatch

[Image: Topps%20Miguel%20Sano.jpg]

and

[Image: Topps%20Roberto%20Clemente.jpg]

On to box 2

[Image: Topps%20Mike%20Trout%20Future%20ALL%20Star.jpg]

And this

[Image: Topps%20Ken%20Griffey%20Jr..jpg]

Grateful to go out with a nice Griffey Jr.

Good luck with your breaks

RE: 2016 Topps Series 2 Jumbos
Love the Trout and Griffey! Nice stuff!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Drooling over that Sano. Wowza.

You killed it on your hits. Congrats.
Kepler

Nice break. Let me know if the Clemente is available.

You should blow them up on their Facebook page as well as their Twitter feed. They hate that crap. They can tell you no pretty easy but when you get them on social media where there are nothing but other collectors on both of those feeds, things tend to get corrected. Both times I've done it, I had a PM sent to me stating they were "unaware" of the issue and would love to help sort it out. Both times they sent me more than what was fair. No, I didn't get the cards I was owed but the replacement value was well above what they owed me in both instances. Give it a shot. I mean at this point, what do you really have to lose other than five minutes of your time?

(06-21-2016, 05:36 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: You should blow them up on their Facebook page as well as their Twitter feed. They hate that crap. They can tell you no pretty easy but when you get them on social media where there are nothing but other collectors on both of those feeds, things tend to get corrected. Both times I've done it, I had a PM sent to me stating they were "unaware" of the issue and would love to help sort it out. Both times they sent me more than what was fair. No, I didn't get the cards I was owed but the replacement value was well above what they owed me in both instances. Give it a shot. I mean at this point, what do you really have to lose other than five minutes of your time?
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.