`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps "printed in Canada" vs. "printed in USA" value change?

RE: Topps "printed in Canada" vs. "printed in USA" value change?
it was 1937 when O-Pee-Chee produced its first baseball set. It joined forces with Topps in the 1960s. That '37 set was always an interest of mine but out of my price range unfortunately.
http://cardboardcollecting.ca/

"There’s no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation" - Pierre Trudeau

Trading and Buying 1952 Bowman baseball, contact me if you have some to trade/sell.

This is starting to make a lot more sense. Thanks guys!

So now that I have the context, I think the more important question is whether or not the value would be significantly changed (up or down) for the 1960's OPC-using-Topps-material cards.

djohn mentioned a decreased production of 5% in the OPC's compared to Topps, which technically makes them rare, but is that really enough to justify charging more for them on my store? In the meantime, I'm going to just go with price guides I can find here or on other sites.

(06-20-2016, 10:51 AM)noahtNZ Wrote: djohn mentioned a decreased production of 5% in the OPC's compared to Topps, which technically makes them rare, but is that really enough to justify charging more for them on my store? In the meantime, I'm going to just go with price guides I can find here or on other sites.
The O-Pee-Chee cards should all have book values listed in the price guide, so that should give you an idea as to relative value. Definitely check out the values before just charging the same as the regular Topps card, also be sure you note that they are O-Pee-Chee and not Topps cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/