`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dansby Swanson?

Dansby Swanson?
I have never started collecting someone who is yet to be proven in the MLB but Swanson has me curious.

His cards right now are not cheap but still affordable and attainable. If I wait and he becomes the next big thing I would of already missed out if his prices soar like a Trout or Harper did.

I'm looking for opinions if you think his cards are worth getting now to start a PC? I should also say this is not for prospecting for resale later, only player collecting.

Thanks
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

RE: Dansby Swanson?
Yes sir. I do.

If you'll feel good looking at your collection, start one. Doing this for money can be stressful and likely a losing situation. These are just pieces of cardboard. They can't be worth much for too long when so many are getting printed by the only company with a license. I collect because I root for the players and cheer for their teams. If a player get traded from my team, any multiples of the cards go up for trade.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It it is for player collecting. Go for it all the way, there is no reason to regret the decision. Enjoy the chase of adding cards to the PC. Also, post your pickups.

Thanks for the opinions everyone. Greatly appreciated
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling