`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Legacies Update 6/29/16 Post 19

2016 Topps Legacies Update 6/29/16 Post 19
Started collecting these a few weeks ago. I needed something different in my collection and once I saw the Legacies I knew these were it. Some of these were in a previous thread but wanted to get them altogether. Never really saw a checklist but probably missing around 20 at this point. I have four in the mail. Seems the difficult ones will be Koufax, Ichiro, Posey, Jackson and Darvish. Thanks for looking.

Scott

[Image: scan_zpsmcvvhorb.jpg]
[Image: scan1_zpsxhwpihfo.jpg]
[Image: scan2_zpsbe9lbumt.jpg]
[Image: scan3_zpset2n7rp2.jpg]
[Image: scan4_zpsvuesyvih.jpg]
[Image: scan5_zpslys36ito.jpg]
[Image: scan6_zps6dd3pank.jpg]
[Image: scan7_zps32i8qglq.jpg]
[Image: scan8_zpsnljqi1ez.jpg]

RE: 2016 Topps Legacies
those are sweet! Good luck getting the rest of them.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

You know, I normally hate car designs...but those are really pretty!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

the legacies stuff looks good, i dont do much buying anymore but these look a lot like what five star used to be.

Nice job. I've been picking these up as well.
Also the checklist that I have found is incorrect. The Darvish I have is out of /70 and the Chipper is /49. Wierd numbering for these. It seems that none of the numbering is consistent

They are reminiscent of early 2000s ovation with the embellished logo behind the player in the background- anyone remember those?

Except these are autographed, with a combo of a design with old five star.

Oh no, I hope I don't get hooked on these haha.

Awesome stuff OP, thanks for sharing!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Real nice stuff. Jesse (Yankees Pride) just got a Koufax. Maybe you could get him to part with it.

(06-10-2016, 11:59 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: those are sweet! Good luck getting the rest of them.
(06-10-2016, 12:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: You know, I normally hate car designs...but those are really pretty!
(06-10-2016, 02:27 PM)rentzington Wrote: the legacies stuff looks good, i dont do much buying anymore but these look a lot like what five star used to be.
(06-10-2016, 02:50 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Nice job. I've been picking these up as well.
Also the checklist that I have found is incorrect. The Darvish I have is out of /70 and the Chipper is /49. Wierd numbering for these. It seems that none of the numbering is consistent
(06-10-2016, 03:28 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: They are reminiscent of early 2000s ovation with the embellished logo behind the player in the background- anyone remember those?

Except these are autographed, with a combo of a design with old five star.

Oh no, I hope I don't get hooked on these haha.

Awesome stuff OP, thanks for sharing!
(06-10-2016, 04:50 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Real nice stuff. Jesse (Yankees Pride) just got a Koufax. Maybe you could get him to part with it.
Thanks guys for the positive comments, they are appreciated.

Some rippers don't like the Legacies set because of the price and the amount of skunky boxes, but the design is beautiful and the card stock is nice and heavy. The Vault Metals are nice as well.
I enjoy talking about sports and the hobby of collectibles. I do not trade online.

Amazing collection!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics