`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini brilliance Above and beyond basketball

Panini brilliance Above and beyond basketball
It has been three years and these cards are not priced yet. I do not understand why, the cards are not numbered, yet seem to be next to impossible to find the top rookies. I just wanted to know exactly how rare these truly are. I have spent 3 days trying to search the internet and find any information on them with little results.I have the Lillard and the kyrie, both are rookies. the stars seem easy to find but when it comes to the rookies its been tough. I mean is it possible to get a print run or something? The starbuurst in the same set book and are unnumbered. So whats the problem listing these above and beyond. when i have seen above and beyond i have not seen many duplicates of the same player. On one of the selling sites all the above and beyond seem to be comming from 2 sellers.

RE: Panini brilliance Above and beyond basketball
Ya nobody busted the retail of this stuff cus it was garbage. The retail jumbos that these came in were purely base and the Above & Beyond. I agree it seems odd that it isnt priced yet. I've only seen 1 Henderson surface for my PC and I got it for $3-$4 on COMC i cant remember.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I wouldnt say they were garbage. Nice looking cards plus a great double rookie class. I never see duplicates in this set of above and beyond. I just wish there was an idea of print run. Are they more rare then the starburst?

(06-09-2016, 02:09 PM)lincolnway Wrote: I wouldnt say they were garbage. Nice looking cards plus a great double rookie class. I never see duplicates in this set of above and beyond. I just wish there was an idea of print run. Are they more rare then the starburst?
I was saying the packs they came in were garbage, no shot at hits. They are much rarer than the starburst for sure.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-09-2016, 08:43 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I was saying the packs they came in were garbage, no shot at hits. They are much rarer than the starburst for sure.
How do you know they are that much more rare then the starburst? Did you actually bust the retail? I was reading many complaints about the rack pack packaging.

The rack packs were easily searchable, so the pack searchers had a field day getting all the hits. That left a bunch of unwanted packs hanging. I have seen these packs in the re-pack boxes from Fairfield. I think that the reason the insert doesn't come up for sale often is that most people who sell online didn't buy the packs they came in and aren't buying the Fairfield repack boxes either. Maybe if DAC or Blowout got a bunch of the packs and sold them in cheap lots then you might start seeing some come up for sale.
The other BIG problem is that when you flip through the cards you can easily miss these inserts since they are only distinguishable by the small text on the front that says "Above and Beyond". So even the people that do bust the packs might not notice them right away.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/