`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows trading these days?

Hows trading these days?
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing good. I just updated my Flickr and want list a few days ago and re-upped my subscription.

Just wondering how trading is these days and if it is worth it to spend the time updating my org to trade here (it is way out of date)

RE: Hows trading these days?
seems like slim pickings any more. it got to the point for where i cleaned out my org. and just check out the rare hockey threads

This sport has definitely slowed down, but I'm trading more in Baseball and Football. That's only my experience. I simply may not have what people are looking for here.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I'm trading. . .more low end stuff though.
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!

Trading is definitely slow but I still find that this is the best site to trade on.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I'm trading pretty regularly here, approaching 1300 completed trades.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Still trying my best to trade. Thanks for the offer and I have responded.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I'm still sending and receiving offers, but I'm finding that traders are rejecting offers more frequently than simply sending a counteroffer.

I'm always happy to amend a trade, so I don't understand why trades are straight-up rejected without any counter whatsoever. If we want to keep trading alive and well on this site, then we need to communicate more and be more willing to work out trades instead of just rejecting them altogether.

Just my opinion.

Feel free to check out my org. and send some trade offers!

I trade lots on other sites and use to trade lots here. Can't say I have any interest in listing or updating card list on here and having to pay to trade, buy and sell. If the traffic flow was like it was in the older days I would but with the few people posting on here it just seems like a waste of time, energy and money. I update my freeweb page but it don't seem like people want to look at those either. On other sites I usually trade directly to peoples threads and throw up my specific want list which works great.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.