`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated ORG

Updated ORG
Finally updated my ORG. Have tons of new stuff on it. I am bored today and would love to trade. I am especially looking for ATL Falcons and 2015 Chrome Colors.

RE: Updated ORG
(05-31-2016, 11:11 AM)rwgreen Wrote: Finally updated my ORG. Have tons of new stuff on it. I am bored today and would love to trade. I am especially looking for ATL Falcons and 2015 Chrome Colors.
I am interested in trading - I need a few cards for my PC - I will send an open offer. I have plenty of Falcons & 2015 Chrome Colors.

offer sent!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(05-31-2016, 11:11 AM)rwgreen Wrote: Finally updated my ORG. Have tons of new stuff on it. I am bored today and would love to trade. I am especially looking for ATL Falcons and 2015 Chrome Colors.
Offer sent
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

Offer sent

OFFER SENT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

An open offer has been sent.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.