`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Gypsy Queen Blaster - First cards in years!

2016 Gypsy Queen Blaster - First cards in years!
I haven't bought baseball cards and been on Beckett in almost a decade, but I decided I'd buy a couple just for the heck of it. I was at Target and got a blaster of Gypsy Queen.

Loved the artwork, loved the product, and I was extremely satisfied pulling these. The Granderson is /250, and the Palmer is like a refractor card. The Smoltz is 4/5. Super excited to pull it, but it came out with a couple light scratches on it. Still pumped!

[Image: 13271605_10153494826246244_39940372_o.jp...e=57476C4B]

From what I remember, my many blasters back in the mid 2000's didn't have nearly as good hits, and I've been reading about Diamond Kings having some solid retail pulls as well. Have companies started upping their retail game?

RE: 2016 Gypsy Queen Blaster - First cards in years!
Welcome back to Beckett. Very sweet hit on the Smoltz. the best card I have from a Gypsy Queen blaster is a Reggie Jackson Relic, not numbered. still pretty cool, it is my first Jackson hit.

Congratulations on the hit and welcome back.

Welcome back. Congrats on the great Smoltz, thats a great looking patch. BTW, the Palmer is a "Foil" mini....Cards 301-350 have a foil variation and are only available in retail. I love 'em! Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sick hit on the Smoltz! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Sweet hit. Welcome back

Nice pull and luck on that Smoltz.

That's one heck of a 'Welcome Back' from The Gypsy Queen! She must have wanted you back real bad to give you such a warm return! Congrats and continued good luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I also bought a GQ blaster yesterday and the best card I pulled was a Conforto RC. The rest were junk. So I would say you did pretty darn good
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Nasty patch on the Smoltz
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK