`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 15 Elite Extra Edition!

Another 15 Elite Extra Edition!
Hit another hot box. Ten autos in this one! No big names but as usual a very fun break. Pulled a beautiful Yoan Moncada Purple Status Die Cut Auto out of a pack last week so it made me want to order another box. Can't complain with ten autos and a game used in your box!

Heres a pic of my Moncada I pulled last week out of a single pack on a live break site:

[Image: Yoan%20Moncada%20New%20Pic_zpsfx9xmpon.jpg]

Heres the hits from my box today:

[Image: Die%20Cut%20Autos_zps9qmvnhbl.jpg]

[Image: More%20Autos_zpsybrgloye.jpg]

[Image: Autos_zps33tig61n.jpg]

[Image: Auto%20and%20Jersey_zps9xpcumhn.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Another 15 Elite Extra Edition!
Nice man. Clark and Barreto are both great hits.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-18-2016, 01:58 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice man. Clark and Barreto are both great hits.
Thanks man and yeah those were for sure my two favorite hits from the box!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Nice stuff, love the Moncada!

Nice! I'm a huge fan of EEE. Always a fun break.
Never had the pleasure of hitting a 'hot box' ... Very sweet! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Moncada is a beauty!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

That Moncada is nasty. Is it available?

(05-19-2016, 06:02 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That Moncada is nasty. Is it available?

As of right now, I'd have to say no unless I came across something really sweet (which I know you have no shortage of lol) but in all reality if I were to trade it, I'd be looking for cool Yankees stuff that I don't have, esp Aaron Judge & Jorge Mateo but it'd have to be pretty nice because I really like the potential Moncada shows! He's going to be a beast!

Nice autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK