`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Joe Mauer & Twins

WTTF: Joe Mauer & Twins
Looking for any and all Joe Mauer cards - I'll also take a look at any and all on-card Twins autos! Gradually loading my collection into org, most of the on-hand hits I have are loaded, but I have a lot of base, sp, rc that are still in progress.

Thanks!
-Silas

RE: WTTF: Joe Mauer & Twins
We have a Mauer RC and some other low-end Mauers in our org. Feel free to send over an offer if we have any that you need.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I have some Twins if you want to take a look...
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I proposed a trade, please check and see if I have any Twins you can use, thanks!

UPDATE at 8:39 CDT

Have entered the Mauers.

I think I will have some Mauers for you. I'll be putting them all back into my org, I'm a Yankee fan, but did get to meet Mauer when he was playing for Quad Cities in the Midwest League. Think I'm just going to keep his rookie cards and trade everything else. I'm going to start entering now, might want to check late tonight or in the morning. thank you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Do you have any extra Twins to trade in return? I have some Mauer autogrpahs I would be willing to trade for the right card, especially if you have a Rod Carew Twins autograph. let me know
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Offer sent.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Check me as well. I have a bunch.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(05-17-2016, 10:19 PM)aprirr Wrote: We have a Mauer RC and some other low-end Mauers in our org. Feel free to send over an offer if we have any that you need.
Not looking for another of the early Bowman base at the moment, thanks though!

(05-19-2016, 12:49 PM)wibs13 Wrote: Do you have any extra Twins to trade in return? I have some Mauer autogrpahs I would be willing to trade for the right card, especially if you have a Rod Carew Twins autograph. let me know
I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of Twins FT at the moment. No Carew autos haha Sad

Sent out a couple of trade offers! Sorry for the slowness, I'll keep pecking away at the collection Smile