`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The org has returned! Big shout outs!

The org has returned! Big shout outs!
Our org is back in business! I would like to give huge thanks to Floydtown, evolb909 and Mr. Bill Sutherland, especially, for the general information and for working to get everything back to normal. For future reference, it appears that staying logged in for an extended period of time makes it seem to the system that the account has become inactive and all the info is then archived to take unneeded pressure off of the servers. So, as long as one logs out and back in every few months, there should be no problems. Thanks again to all who helped!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: The org has returned! Big shout outs!
Hmm. I did not know that. Good to see your up and running again.

(05-11-2016, 10:03 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hmm. I did not know that. Good to see your up and running again.
Thanks, Matt! Yeah, I thought it was very convenient to stay logged in all the time but that is a small task to perform to have continued uninterrupted access to our org, I think.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Good stuff and good info. No problem, I was going through the same thing so I'm glad I could help! HUGE thanks to floydtown and Mr.Sutherland here as well!

Glad to see you're back in business!
Thanks the heads up and spreading the information.

Just wanted to check and make sure your ORG is still working well for you.

Thanks a lot!

Bill S.
Sr. Director
Beckett Collectibles
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

(10-26-2016, 02:47 PM)wtsjr Wrote: Just wanted to check and make sure your ORG is still working well for you.

Thanks a lot!

Bill S.
Sr. Director
Beckett Collectibles
Working perfectly. I found that as long as I log out and back in occasionally, there don't seem to be any problems. Thanks!

(10-26-2016, 04:11 PM)aprirr Wrote: Working perfectly. I found that as long as I log out and back in occasionally, there don't seem to be any problems. Thanks!
Good to hear! Thanks!
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!