Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Bowman Jumbo Packs

2016 Bowman Jumbo Packs
Hello all,
I was at my LCS this past weekend, and bought a couple of packs of 2016 Bowman Jumbo. I was warned by the owner that due to production issues, the bottom card in every jumbo pack had damage due to peeling of the film on the card. Knowing that, he gave me a bunch of already opened 2016 Bowman base cards for free. (A nice gesture...Dansby Swanson, Brendan Rodgers, and Mike Trout were in the mix) Sure enough, the bottom card of each pack I opened was damaged. I was willing to take the risk that it was just one card per pack. However, one of the cards was a base Kenta Maeda....bummer. Oh well, I knew what I was getting into.

Is anyone else noticing this in their Bowman jumbo packs?

RE: 2016 Bowman Jumbo Packs
I don't buy or collect bowman, but assuming you have the wrappers still, send them back with the cards and a letter requesting replacements......they should replace them.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-03-2016, 11:38 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I don't buy or collect bowman, but assuming you have the wrappers still, send them back with the cards and a letter requesting replacements......they should replace them.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the wrappers. I'll remember that for the future though....thanks!

I was asked for complete sets by a member here so I started putting them together. Upon inspecting them I realized nearly every base paper in the entire case had a damaged top left corner.

I have a ton of base left over in interested

I do have Kenta