`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Day - Only took about 30 months!

Redemption Day - Only took about 30 months!
I finally received this redemption after approximately 30 months. Cool looking card I think.

[Image: fPYWkMH.jpg]
2013 Topps Chrome Division Die Cut Boxloader Autographs #DB1 CC Sabathia/Adam Jones/Evan Longoria/Jose Bautista/Dustin Pedroia 12/15

Here’s another pick so you can get an understanding of the size…
[Image: 0BGbbta.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
Rob

RE: Redemption Day - Only took about 30 months!
Wow! A totally unique card, well worth the near- 3 year wait! Congrats on an amazing addition to your collection or one heck of a trade/sale piece for something else! Either way ... Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

What in the...
I don't think I've ever seen one of those. Congrats on finally getting it.

That is AWESOME. Sweet card there man !
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Totally worth the wait, IMO. Congrats on the addition to the Peds PC.
Kepler

Thanks all. I was pretty surprised when it showed up. I was starting to think this was going to be one of those redemption where they send a replacement card of someone I have no clue who they are.

That is one awesome pennant card, Rob. I would imagine with that Pedroia auto on there, it was well worth the wait! Is it the regular chrome card stock?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

WOW! Definitely worth the wait! Talk about a different style of card... Love It, congrats!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

That's one of the coolest cards I've ever seen! Definitely worth waiting for. Congrats!
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Man. That is one cool looking card. Truly something different.