`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Jumbo Box Bowman 2016

1 Jumbo Box Bowman 2016
Thought I would cave and try out a box of the new Bowman, was feeling pretty satisfied with what I had:

[Image: 2UzmADcm.jpg]

Rob Refsnyder RC Auto
Stone Garrett Auto
Tyler Glasnow & Austin Meadows, Gold Auto 30/50 (Woo!!)

Kyle Holder Purple Ref /250
Kyle Surfance Jr. Blue Ref /150
Jomar Reyes Blue Paper /150

When along came a bonus color hit Smile

[Image: vxWIfDCm.jpg]

Lucius Fox Blue Auto /150

Definitely pleased with my first Bowman Jumbo! (Sorry for the bad pic quality)

RE: 1 Jumbo Box Bowman 2016
Is the refsynder for trade if so let me know! Regardless, that was an awesome box esp with the extra hit and the SWEET turn two auto! Good stuff man
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(04-30-2016, 10:49 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Is the refsynder for trade if so let me know! Regardless, that was an awesome box esp with the extra hit and the SWEET turn two auto! Good stuff man
All are FT! Pm'ed

Interested in the Survance
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

Great box with 4 autos and one dual.

(05-02-2016, 07:29 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Great box with 4 autos and one dual.
Ty, I was pretty pleased Smile I've had some pretty good luck on ripping this year (still haven't posted my '15 GQ summaries...), getting back into the hobby is fun!