`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone over on Blowout actually recieved this redemption!!!!

Someone over on Blowout actually recieved this redemption!!!!
AMAZING!!!!

[Image: IMG_20160416_174517628_zpstz11udas.jpg]

I love the fact that it is all stickers and not some sticker some on card. And I love how the positions are accounted for. And HOF baby. Man such a sweet card

RE: Someone over on Blowout actually recieved this redemption!!!!
Those Deca's are so awesome but, how the hell do you display it?

I can see why the players make it cool, but not a fan of any sort of the card itself

Yeah, I grade my higher end stuff and so if I can't grade it, I don't want it. I live in a flood zone, and yeah, last thing I need is to store it 6 feet up and get 7 feet of water, etc..
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

My only complaint with the Deca .... I think the relics should either be all patches or all uniform swatches or all bat pieces. I guess if I were designing it, I'd do it that way. If I found it in my next retail blaster, I wouldn't complain too much. Smile it's still a pretty freakin' awesome card.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That is INSANE I'd go nuts for that
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(04-28-2016, 05:51 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: My only complaint with the Deca .... I think the relics should either be all patches or all uniform swatches or all bat pieces. I guess if I were designing it, I'd do it that way. If I found it in my next retail blaster, I wouldn't complain too much. Smile it's still a pretty freakin' awesome card.

+1. That line up on that rare of a card should all be patches.

One truly amazing card. Wow.