`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Something needs to change here...duplicate set in database

RE: Something needs to change here...duplicate set in database
(05-01-2016, 06:43 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Nope. It's an australasian version of the full collector's choice international set. I do have a jalen rose BP Gold signature from it that i picked up in a trade - the trader didn't even know it was the international version.
I think those have always been referred to as the "northern European" version? Basically English with Int'l card numbers??
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Northern European was 1995-96 CC International Series 2. THey are all in english, with the same numbers as the us except for the last 10 or so which were the first 9 or 10 from series 2 put at the end to make way for the mr june subset.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(05-02-2016, 06:01 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Northern European was 1995-96 CC International Series 2. THey are all in english, with the same numbers as the us except for the last 10 or so which were the first 9 or 10 from series 2 put at the end to make way for the mr june subset.

These also say printed in E.U on the back I think

(05-07-2016, 01:13 PM)mdmille2 Wrote: These also say printed in E.U on the back I think
Those are only the 1997-98 UDCC European Issues that say "printed in E.U."
The other years are either dual language copyright, or the Northern Euro / australian is in English and still say "printed in the USA"
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/